The same ocean waters you touch as I do,
the only difference being, that you are at one end and I am on the other.
the only difference being, that you are at one end and I am on the other.
The same sun, moon and stars you see as I do,
the only difference being, that you see them before me.
the only difference being, that you see them before me.
The same habits you have as I do,
the only difference being, that you are are much better than me.
the only difference being, that you are are much better than me.
The same emotions you have as I do,
the only difference being, that they are for different persons.
the only difference being, that they are for different persons.
The same words you want to hear as I do,
the only difference being, that we want to hear them from different persons.
the only difference being, that we want to hear them from different persons.
The same dreams you have as I do,
the only difference being, that we cannot make them come true together.
the only difference being, that we cannot make them come true together.
The same music you like to listen to as I do,
the only difference being, that we cannot listen to it together.
the only difference being, that we cannot listen to it together.
The same places you like to visit as I do,
the only difference being, that we cannot go there together.
the only difference being, that we cannot go there together.
The same friends you had as I did,
the only difference being, that now they are only your friends.
the only difference being, that now they are only your friends.
The same seasons you cherish as I do,
the only difference being, that you can still cherish them.
the only difference being, that you can still cherish them.
The same God you pray to as I do,
the only difference being, that he only listens to you.
the only difference being, that he only listens to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment